CALL US TODAY -952.447.6178
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
Our mission is to train, teach and equip churches, ministries and individuals to overcome personal strongholds, finding true freedom, victory and wholeness in Christ Jesus using biblical principles and the keys from the Kingdom.
At MOR God’s children become spiritually equipped to maintain freedom and victory, to walk in the fullness of God’s love, to move forward guided by God’s Holy Spirit and to experience peace and joy while becoming all they were created and called to be.
To God be the glory!
The vision of Ministry of Reconciliation is to help God’s children overcome
- Bondages of the flesh
- Idols of the heart
- Strongholds of the mind
OUR VISION & MISSION
Greater intimacy and partnership with Almighty God. The very heart and soul behind this ministry is Psalm 86:11 - "Teach me Your way, O LORD; and I will walk in Your truth; give me an undivided heart, and I will fear (revere) Your name."
As human life is from Creator God only, and as partakers of the one common life of Jesus Christ, we move toward the ideal of unity, made possible only through the cross. We believe this involves a persevering pursuit of the following:
- Asking God to expose any personal strongholds in our own unsurrendered soul that must be demolished and torn down. (2 Cor. 10:3-5.)
- Acknowledging our utter dependence on God's grace to model a Body that demonstrates authentic transparency and works together through God's love.
- Recognizing that the full nature of God cannot be expressed in any single community, but rather is more fully expressed through unity of the Church body as the pure Bride of Christ. (Eph. 4 "Unity in the Body of Christ.").
The Ministry of Reconciliation is committed to Discipleship Training: Teach, Equip and Release to the call of God as described below:
- Through two-hour training sessions held weekly for three months in small groups of twelve. There will be times of instruction and opportunities to enter into experience of what has been taught.
- With students having completed prerequisite private ministry sessions to work through their own personal strongholds, class emphasis is on their personal walk with the Lord, study, prayer, quiet time, listening and worship.
- Designed to help believers discover biblical principles as tools to be used for the rest of their lives, and to teach them to share them with others.
- Believers are taught guidelines for ministry, remembering they are not professionals, nor certified to give advice or counsel. We recommend that they seek their pastors for counsel or advice and professional counselors for advice or therapy.
This ministry welcomes opportunities to help others discover this path to freedom and to help believers understand the basic foundational tools to start their personal ministry. Each person is responsible to continue their life journey with study, prayer and continued education in their calling, blessing the Kingdom community.